Rich piano chords, bass line and improvisation using a 12-bar blues. Take your piano playing to the next level.
What you’ll learn
- A 12-bar blues bass line
- Professional jazz chords
- How to play chords (comping) along with a bassline
- How to improvise over the blues
- How to create your own improvisation licks (create your own music)
- Practice tips
- A piano or keyboard (small or large)
In this course you’ll learn rhythms, chords, accompaniments, improvisation and other techniques commonly used by jazz pianists. This course is built off of the PianoWithWillie method which combines both foundational and fun’dational elements to create a well-rounded, self-expressive pianist.
Our Snapshot Series allows you to quickly absorb a style of music into your playing. Each course is designed to be comprehensive in its approach. You’ll learn:
- Essential Rhythms that help you to learn the style
- Easily Create Chords that sound professional
- Accompaniment Patterns which allow you to quickly absorb the style
- Technique Exercises to improve your touch, dexterity and speed at the piano
- Both reading and ear training lessons to improve your music-reading skills and ear
- How to break down improvisation so that it is easy to get started fast
- Licks, patterns and runs that help you sound more professional from the start
Who this course is for:
Students of ANY level will benefit from this course. You just need the desire to learn the piano!
Are you ready to start playing Jazz piano?
Click here to start your lessons today.